It’s hard to believe that 2019 is coming to a close. It was a year of challenges and progress for nonprofits. As we look ahead to 2020, here’s a recap of blog posts, resources, and case studies you might have missed.
Email Planning and Measurement
Email marketing continues to be a critical method for gaining and maintaining support. That’s why we covered this topic frequently on our blog in 2019.
- Plan and manage a re-engagement campaign
- Increase support from donors of various levels
- Keep track of these metrics to inform and improve your email strategies
- Make decisions about future campaigns using A/B tests
Check out the unique sign-up forms and email templates we built for Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
Website Design and Development
If 2020 is the year that your organization wants to embark on a website redesign project, these blog posts can give you insight into every step of the process.
- Use modular design to make it easy for your team to manage a new website
- Remember the little details that deliver big when it comes to user experience
- Choose plugins that give you a boost on the backend
- Get the most out of your site with top notch content strategy
Visit the new website we built for Prism Health North Texas.
Data and Analytics
The only way to really know what’s working is to measure results. Then you can leverage your findings to make data-driven decisions.
- Start with this checklist to make sure you’ve set up Google Analytics correctly
- Use eCommerce tracking to dive into donation, registration, and other transactional data
- Use Google Optimize to test page layout and design
Learn more from our Google Analytics work with Food Bank of the Rockies.
Your nonprofit’s mission is what inspires donors, but you need a simple and intuitive donation process that won’t scare people away.
- Weigh the pros and cons of one-step and multi-step forms
- Start a new Do-It-Yourself fundraising program for ultimate flexibility
- Don’t lose track of your recurring donors
Get more insight from our fundraising projects with Huntsman Cancer Foundation.
As the year comes to a close, we know it’s more important than ever that nonprofits have the tools they need to achieve their goals and stand out. That could be a redesigned website, improved email templates, or a new peer-to-peer fundraising campaign. Whatever you’re looking to accomplish in 2020, Firefly can be your partner to make it happen. You can reach out to us directly, look for us at an upcoming event, or follow the latest and greatest from our team on social media.