Resources to help you adjust your normal routines and respond to your community’s needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Operations + Admin
- Nonprofit.ist, a network of consultants, has put out a bunch of free resources on comms, fundraising, and more.
- Information Ecology has some resources on remote collaboration.. Everything is free and Creative Comms licensed.
- For those of you are have applied, or are curious about the PPP Loan Program results. Here’s a great site that is compiling information from small businesses.
- Mental Health Amid the Coronavirus
- Grants And Resources For Artists And Nonprofits
- Lost Income Due To COVID-19? Here Are Grants And Resources For Artists And Nonprofits
Email Marketing + Messaging
- Creating an empowering email program during COVID-19 — and beyond
Sign up before 12:30 p.m. ET on Friday, May 1 to save your seat! >>
- Are Your Messages Right for Right Now? – Mission Minded
- GivingTuesday Announces Day of Global Action for Giving and Unity in Response to COVID-19
- Crisis Email Marketing
- Email Rates During COVID-19
- What to do right now on social media
- Communications in a pandemic: why now is not the time for silence
Taking In-Person Events Virtual
- If you are on Tik Tok and thinking about how to tie that into your virtual events, check this announcement out from our friends over at Tiltify.
- Virtual Reality: Making an Online Gala Connect with Donors — Upaya Social Ventures
- How to Maximize Your Fundraising Revenue with a Virtual Event
- 6 methods to shift your cancelled fundaising event into a virtual event
- Tips for decision making for your event cancellation, and how to take your events virtual
- 5 Tips + 25 Ideas + 3 Tools to Take Your Nonprofit Events Virtual in the Age of Coronavirus